Publicat cu 8 luni în urmă
We are searching for a motivate, team-player and self-determined person, having excellent communication abilities and result oriented vision, to join our team as Business Financial Controller
The colleague we are looking for is you, if you have:
- Previous experience in FMCG (preferably in a manufacturing company) minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in Controlling department (including product costing and/or profitability analysis).
- Bachelor in economics (preferably finance and accounting)
- Preferably knowledge of using SCALA/SAP other ERP and QlikView (business intelligence)
- Strong management accounting skills including ability to effectively communicate with non-finance functions
- Proactivity and self-determination and motivation; creativity and driving to action
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills; knowledge of Database tools (incl. Access) is an asset
- Fluent in English; Bulgarian is an asset
- Availability for traveling incl. abroad
- Your spirit of organisation and planification of activities is mostly a fact rather a theory
- Self appraisal: keeping deadlines and the quality of your work are essential criteria
- Your experience has shown that there are many approaches to the same problem, so that the flexibility has brought you to the top.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze business activity (supply chain, sales and marketing) performance from financial perspective; conduct reviews of monthly results and suggest corrective actions to the stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate with other departments in order facilitate the improvement of the overall financial performance
- Contact person of the CFO and other Corporate functions
- Organizes the budgeting process: Annual Operating Plan and subsequent budget reviews (LE’s) for sales and marketing, production and overhead costs.
- Actively engaged in the rolling forecasts on a regular basis
Month end closing, analysis and reporting
- Perform all requested activities to ensure the quality of the monthly closing (statutory and analytical) and prepare/review necessary provisions (accruals, one-off expenditure)
- Reporting of the main financial statements (P&L, BS, WoCa, Cash Flow) & deviation analysis vs. budget and previous year.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis (like NPV, Payback, ROI, etc.) for strategic projects
- Working capital analysis (receivables, payables and inventories) and Cash Flow monitorization.
- Profitability analysis by different perspectives: by Channels, Brands, Categories, SKUs, etc.
- Pricing simulations based on the target profitability
- Prepare reporting & presentations to executive team (actual closing)
- Create ad-hoc reports requested by management
Participation in cross-functional projects
- Support sales and supply chain teams by sharing financial knowledge and providing Finance for non-financials training, if necessary
- Regularly check of the masterdata accuracy and consistency
- Support/Assist Finance Director and the CEO in monthly/quarterly/yearly business reviews (KPI analysis and monitoring)
- Support CFO for different funding projects (data preparation, comparison and assessment of options, etc.) in relationship with banks, insurers, etc.
- Support the implementation of Corporate Policies and ensure the implementation of Group Financial Policies & procedures; participation to the annual inventory of the stocks (from financial perspective).
- Project management for cross – functional projects; financial assistance (controlling and accounting), analysis different options and propose optimal solutions.
- Setup of financial KPIs for the supply chain & commercial team; controls & monitories the achievement of their achievement
- Controls and supervises the financial activity of different business units, or different countries.
- Monitories the overhead costs across the organization and control them to avoid the overspendings vs. the Budget
- Regular assessment of risks and opportunities in supply chain & commercial field, propose measures to reduce the risks and strengthen the opportunities
- Support& initiate internal audit initiatives and proactively identify weaknesses and recommend corrective actions
What we offer to the future Business Financial Controller?
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- A pleasant and modern working place
- Labour contract for undetermined period – with trial period
- A package of benefits adapted to the level of work complexity
- Trainings and personnel development programmes